Friday, April 22, 2011

"I AM LIVING"

Am I living or breathless in heaven?
"I cant tell any more I cant understand any more"

                                                                                            "I walk among the clouds,
                                                                                             I race ahead of the world
                                                                                             is this real"

"I have woken up
I started dreaming again
I wounder where I am heading now"

                                                                                          "I walk among the clouds,
                                                                                           I race ahead of the world
                                                                                           is this real"


I am touching the sky
I have stars in my feet
I am living now

                                                                                          I am living a lifetime in every moment
                                                                                          I have left the past behind

"I have woken up
I started dreaming again
I wounder where I am heading now"






No comments:

Post a Comment